Lancaster, North Lancashire woodworm specialists
Woodworm is the collective name for the family of wood boring insects. Insects in this family include the Deathwatch Beetle or the Common Furniture Beetle. At larval stage of the insects’ life they bore and eat the wood in which they reside. This is where the term ‘Woodworm’ comes from.
Woodworm can be very damaging to the structure of a building and even the wood within home furniture – hence the need for Lancaster Pest control woodworm treatment and woodworm pest control services. It can seriously weaken timber beams and structures leading to the eventual failure of the building if left to its own devices.
How will I know woodworm are in my home?
• Visible holes or tunnels in timber
• Bore dust deposited by eadult beetles from the timber.
• Weakened or damaged flooring (in severe cases objects such as chair legs can go through a floor)
How do I treat woodworm?
As Kingfisher approved installers we are able to offer a 30 year guarantee.
Lancaster Pest Control experts will carry out an initial survey of and then apply the relevant woodworm treatment to control the infestation.
Lancaster Pest Control woodworm treatments include:
• Full Survey & Reports
• Modern, Water Based Solutions
• Micro Emulsion Insecticides
• Insecticidal Penetrative Timber Paste
• 1 Hour Re-entry after Treatment
• 30 Year Guarantee
• No VAT